“There are certain laws that govern the process of acquiring riches and once these laws are learned and obeyed by anyone, that person will get rich with mathematical certainty.” Wallace Wattles, The Science of Getting Rich.
There are 6 steps towards becoming wealthy. They are not easy, but they are simple:
1. Define what wealth means to you otherwise you have no chance of attaining it, whatever “it” is… For some, wealth means a dream home by the bay. For others it is simply the security of knowing that they have an investment foundation allocated for a comfortable retirement. Whatever wealth means to you, you must first define it before chasing it.
2. Have a plan. If you want to achieve something, learn how it is done from someone who has done it before. Make a real plan. Copy from those who have succeeded before you. You are not going to invent a better wheel. Not first time round.
3. Follow through. If we don’t, who will?
4. Never give up. All problems are opportunities in disguise. Overcoming hardship and extraordinary challenges is what has made ordinary peopleextraordinarily rich.
5. Never allow people’s ideas to affect your decisions unreasonably. There will always be people who don’t believe in your way, who try to pull you down; and they will sometimes be your closest friends and family. Allow them their thoughts, but don’t feel obligated to accept their thoughts or follow their way.
6. Get good investment coaching – This is important! Coaching is simply getting mentored by someone who has succeeded before. Our education system doesn’t equip us for the real world, we need to keep learning. The most successful people surround themselves with experts and continue to grow.
ISG Investment Strategy Group
Level 11, Brookfield Place
125 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
101 Collins Street, Melbourne
Level 18 & 27 101 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Give us a call
08 9288 4560
(Perth Central Park)